Monday, July 13, 2009

If you climb into the washers you will be in a coffin.
The weather has been a little rainy, but still beautiful!

I am working my butt off at Washington Family Ranch (affectionately known as WaFaRa). I am working in the Laundry part of the Housekeeping department, known as the Washboard. I could use lots of prayer as I am starting to feel really run down and tired, and possibly getting a little sick. Also as I am working hard to form relationships with people here at camp and just feel run down most of the time. But my Pappa God continues to teach me, love me, and care for me no matter where I am or what I feel like. So please keep praying for me! And I really would love to letters or small care packages. They can brighten up the most exhausting day! I think me address is posted below in my last post.

No comments:

Post a Comment