Friday, November 27, 2009

Kibaale and Thanksgiving Pictures

Here is a feast of pictures for you to enjoy over the weekend, friends!
Love to all!
Joy


Joy, Josh, Dean, Holly (left to right of course)
Playing ERS (Egyptian Rat Screw...AKA Rat Killer)

At a primary school in Kigaale

Nuf said.

On top of a big hill!!! I think this might be looking towards Tanzania, but I am not sure.

Girl Hikers! Kristina, Jen, Holly, Joy, Hannah, Julie, Danielle, and Rebecca
(Sorry if I spelled your name wrong!)
Boy Hikers!
I forget the first one's name, Boniface, Phil, Davis, Dean on top of Brian, Josh, and two others!

Yeah, we made a pyramid.
All of IMME!

We played American Football and Brain tackled Danielle (her legs are on the left). It was pretty awesome.
There are papyrus fields everywhere! And they are amazing!

Mk, everyone, guess what movie we watched on Thanksgiving on the side of our directors house???

Kristina and I were COLD! And it was probably in the 60's oustide. I know, pathetic.

FOOD! Well, dessert. I made the apple crisp with Kristina and Deanna.... it's in the silver pan.

*All photos courtesy of Brain "BJ" Longmore

The End!

2 comments:

  1. A) Take notice who is dominating ERS...yours truly.
    B) Hanna's name is spelled without an "h" at the end.
    C) The 1st boy's name is Joel. The kid in the blue is Benjamin. And I think the last kid is Troy?
    D) I had no idea those were papyrus, where are you when we ask everytime we pass them?
    E) Thanks for being awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the photos! I don't know what movie that was...Molly guesses Charlie Brown Christmas and I guess a grinch movie. Looking forward to driving over the snowy pass to come get in a couple of weeks!

    Lovies...yer ma!

    ReplyDelete